I am grateful for being able to work with students. I am always looking for motivated PhD and Masters students to work with me on research/application projects. Interested students should send his/her CV with a cover letter with particular research/project interests to zhan1386(AT)umn.edu.
- Rubina Rizvi, MD, PhD, Postdoctoral Research Associate (2017-present)
- Jake Vasilakes, MS, NLP Research Programmer (2017-present)
- Yadan Fan, BS – PhD graduate student in Health Informatics (2015-present)
- Yefeng Wang, BS – PhD graduate student in Health Informatics (2015-present)
- Miao Yu – MS student in Statistics (2017-present)
- David Marc, PhD – PhD in Health Informatics (2016), currently Health Informatics Graduate Program Director and Assistant Professor at The College of St. Scholastica
- Xi Chen, MS (Computer Science) – Research Assistant (2016-2017), currently engineer at BlackRock Inc.
- Xi Chen, MS (computer science) – Research Assistant (2015-2016), currently Software Engineer at Microsoft.
- Nivedha Manohar, MHI – Research Assistant (2014-2015), currently Clinical Data Analyst at West Side Community Health Services
- Mian Li, MS (computer science) – Research Assistant (2014-2015), currently Staff Engineer at Thread Research
- Yutong Li, (Computer Science) – Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP) scholar (Spring 2016). currently Summer Intern at Benefit Resource, Inc.